Our travel guide blog respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. In line with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other laws, we have a policy to remove content that violates the copyright rights of others.
If you think that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on this website in a way that violates your copyright, please tell our designated copyright agent the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and that you request to be removed, including the URL or other specific location on the website where the material is located;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement from you, made under the threat of perjury, that the information in your notice is true and that you own the copyright or have permission to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Here’s how to get in touch with our copyright agent if you think we’ve violated your rights:
1293 Brown Street
Concord, CA 94520
Email: [email protected]
Section 512(f) of the DMCA says that anyone who knowingly and materially lies about whether content or activity is infringing could be held responsible.
This policy is meant to be in line with the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. 512(c), the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), and 17 U.S.C. 512(g)(3).
We will respond to all DMCA and OCILLA-compliant claims of copyright infringement and close the accounts of repeat offenders.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this policy.